- 1/4 banana (1 ounce), mashed
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 3 Tablespoons powdered peanut butter
- 1 packet stevia
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 slices banana
- 1 teaspoon peanuts, chopped (approximately 4 peanuts)
- 2 teaspoons powdered peanut butter mixed with water (approximately 1 teaspoon) for drizzle
1. Add all ingredients except garnish to a Mason jar or container with a lid and mix very well.
2. Cover and let sit in the refrigerator overnight.
3. When ready to serve, stir the pudding and top with a few banana slices, drizzle* with powdered peanut butter and add chopped peanuts. *I like to mix the powdered peanut butter with water in a small zipper bag, cut the corner off and drizzle.