- 3/4 cup quinoa, dry measure
- 10 oz. baby spinach (or flat leaf spinach, coarsely chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups sliced cucumber
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup chopped, toasted walnuts
For the Grape Vinaigrette:
- 1 cup seedless grapes (red will result in a vibrant purple/pink vinaigrette)
- 2 Tbsp. sherry vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. tahini
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. dried thyme (leaves)
- 1/8 tsp. salt
1. Prepare quinoa according to package directions.
2. Combine vinaigrette ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
3. In a large salad bowl, stir together quinoa, spinach, cucumbers, and oranges.
4. Just before serving, dress salad with prepared vinaigrette.
5. Sprinkle with toasted walnuts.