- 240 gs. gluten-free flour (for low FODMAP choose a flour with no beans/legumes. I used King Arthur Multi-Purpose)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup ProNourish® Low FODMAP French Vanilla beverage (or lactose free milk)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
2. Whisk together flour and next 5 ingredients (through cloves).
3. Combine oil, eggs, pumpkin and low FODMAP beverage in a large bowl. Add dry ingredients and stir just until moistened.
4. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 50 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
5. Let cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool completely before slicing.