For the Marinade:
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
For the Bowl:
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1/2 pineapple, cut and sliced
- 2 zucchini, cut into rounds
- olive oil
- 1 bell pepper
- shredded lettuce
- cooked tricolor quinoa
For the Dipping Sauce:
- 5 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Fish Sauce
1. Combine ingredients for marinade and whisk. Pour over pork and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 6 hours.
2. Preheat grill.
3. Drizzle zucchini with olive oil and thread onto skewers.
4. Place pork on grill rack along with pineapple slices, zucchini skewers and whole bell pepper.
5. Turn pineapple slices and zucchini frequently to cook evenly. Remove from grill when they begin to brown. Set aside.
6. Turn pepper to char on all sides. Remove from grill and cover tightly with foil. Allow to sit for 30 minutes or until cool enough to handle. Remove stem from pepper and cut into bite sized pieces.
7. Grill pork, turning to cook evenly, until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
8. Prepare dipping sauce by combining rice vinegar, brown sugar and fish sauce in a small saucepan over medium heat. Heat until mixture begins to boil. Lower heat and cook until mixture is reduced by one half.
9. In each of 4 serving bowls, divide lettuce, quinoa, pineapple slices, grilled pork, roasted red pepper, and grilled zucchini. Serve with dipping sauce on the side.