- 2 oz vermicelli rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon onion & garlic free chicken broth concentrate
- 1/4 teaspoon lemongrass paste
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger paste
- 2 oz cooked chopped chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons sliced shiitake mushroom
- 2 tablespoons grated carrot
- 2 tablespoons chopped bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 leaf of bok choy, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
1. Combine all ingredients in a pint sized or larger jar. Seal and refrigerate until ready to eat.
2. Add boiling water, stir, cover, and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
3. The soup is ready to eat once the noodles and vegetables are tender.