- 1 medium cucumber, cut into chunks
- 1 pound strawberries, stems removed and sliced thin, reserve 4 strawberries for dressing
- 15-20 baby spinach leaves, sliced into thin strips
- 2 Tablespoons sliced almonds
For the Dressing:
- 4 strawberries, stems removed
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Slice strawberries, chop cucumbers, and place in serving bowl.
2. Thinly slice spinach and set aside.
3. In a small food processor, combine dressing ingredients: strawberries, lime juice, vinegar and salt.
4. Transfer to a small saucepan and simmer on low heat until liquid reduces in half and dressing starts to thicken (tip: When the dressing coats the spoon, it's thick enough)
5. Mix spinach with strawberries and cucumbers right before servings.
6. Drizzle with strawberry balsamic glaze and garnish with sliced almonds.