- 2 fresh corn tortillas
- 5 medium shrimp
- 1/4 cup of grated cheddar
- Spray oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup fresh diced fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper
- 1 medium jalapeño
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Spray the fresh corn tortillas with oil and place on grill to brown them up.
2. Grill skewered shrimp: make sure to cook the shrimp through completely before removing from heat.
For the Pineapple Salsa:
1. Mix ingredients together, add fresh herbs right before serving. Can be made up to a day in advance and then stored in refrigerator.
1. Top the grill tortilla with a few grilled shrimp a smattered of shredded cheddar cheese, and a tablespoon of the tasty pineapple salsa.