- 1 cup all natural peanut butter (stir well)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Option: Add in 1/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips and/or chopped peanuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. Mix together peanut butter, sugar, egg in medium bowl with a spoon until creamy.
4. Blend in flour and baking soda. Fold in chocolate chips and/or nuts if using.
5. Scoop out by tablespoon onto cookie sheet leaving about 1 1/2-inches between cookies.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes (cookies should be lightly brown on edges).
7. Makes about 16 cookies. Limit to 1-2 cookies per serving.