- 4 ounces uncooked gluten free pasta (cook according to package directions)
- 1 cup canned chickpeas
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup favorite low FODMAP mustard dressing
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
1. Drain pasta and place in medium size bowl.
2. Add in chickpeas, feta, olives, 1 tablespoon of oregano and tomatoes.
3. Drizzle with lemon and dressing.
4. Gently stir to mix. Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
5. Then garnish with a little more fresh oregano on top.