- 6-8 ounces salmon
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon sliced green scapes (can sub in spring onion greens)
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 lemon (1/2 of the lemon sliced and other half to squeeze over salmon)
- salt/pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In small bowl, combine maple syrup, mustard, paprika, salt and pepper.
4. Place salmon on the prepared baking sheet.
5. Spread the mustard & maple syrup mixture evenly on the salmon.
6. Place 4-5 lemon slices on top of salmon, squeeze extra lemon juice on top.
7. Bake in oven until just cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
8. Remove from oven, sprinkle with garlic scapes (or scallions) and fresh dill.